Indie Web Developer
I develop web sites for small businesses and nonprofits – from buying your domain name and selecting a web host to launching your web site.
Web Development Services
- WordPress Content Management Systems
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Site performance optimization – including website maintenance, repairs and HTML training
- Usability audits and accessibility testing
Why do my websites taste better?
First, you receive my Site Score Card. This Before & After document shows how your site performs against 109 website best practices and guidelines in 12 categories – from accessibility and content to design and performance.
- Accessible. Progressive enhancement development strategy with usability built-in means your site is accessible by the widest variety of web devices and audiences.
- Brand consistency. Semantic HTML markup and style guides ensure a consistent brand image.
- Maintainability. Child themes, semantic HTML and CSS make your site easier to edit and more affordable to upgrade.
- Responsive. Table-less HTML and CSS separate presentation from style, so your site can function on desktops and laptops – as well as mobile phones.
- Search engine-friendly. Semantic HTML markup.
I can help with your online marketing strategy – from copywriting and calls-to-action to Google AdWords. And I actually worked for a search engine software startup, so I understand search engines. Plus, I partner with a variety of graphic designers to suit your tastes.
My custom-designed WordPress Content Management System websites range from $2,400 to $9,000. Your website cost depends on your needs and objectives, which I review during a Client Discovery process that includes a strategic analysis.